Summary Sheet: Hospitality & Tourism
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Hilton Garden Inn, Aberdeen||Advertiser Type:||Company|
|Classification:||Hospitality & Tourism||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Contract||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Hilton Garden Inn is a 100 bedroomed City Center Hotel in Aberdeen and are recruiting a Full-time Receptionist. We are looking for an individual with a bubbly personality and a cheery disposition.
A Receptionist contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and therefore must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure an efficient reception experience for all our Guests, including check in/out.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times.
- Ensure that both the Front Office Manager and Reception Supervisors are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and/or other departments.
- Experience preferred on Front Office Systems however training will be given.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
- Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy.
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills.
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
- An organised individual.
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team and able to work under pressure.
- Competent level of IT proficiency.
- High standard of personal appearance at all times.
You will be required to work five days from seven which includes the following shifts:- 7am-3pm/3pm-11pm and a 11am-7pm including weekend shifts. The rota is devised around the levels of business.
In return we offer:-meals on duty, 28 holiday days per annum, rate of pay is NMW, Hilton Staff Discount on Hotel Stays.