Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Tiger Resourcing Solutions Ltd||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>James Barber|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: RF Design Engineer
Senior RF/mmWave Radio System Design Engineer
The radio system design engineer will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive and design innovative products. You will be responsible to drive key aspects of product definition, design, optimization, implementation, and test.
- 10+ years of proven hands-on experience in digital MW radio design at system level.
- Proven experience in PtP and PtmP MW and MM wave radio system definition, System level specs development, systematization, architecture, and development of innovative full ODU solution.
- Proven experience in qualification testing of MW/MM wave radio, as per regulatory requirements, ETSI and FCC to ensure ODU reliability and maintainability in field.
- Experience in high volume low-cost design for customer end.
- Experience analysing and simulating RF system performance including cascaded chain analysis for EVM, IP2, IP3, and NF
- Well familiar with ITU and ANSI standards, bands/channel allocation plan and EIRP requirements. Integrate and cooperation with software, RF and mechanics design teams
- Good knowledge of KPIs of MW/MM wave full ODU, PHY algorithms, RFIC specs and wireless technologies including ATPC, FEC, Massive MIMO, XPIC, mm wave (5G), ACM, etc.
- Good knowledge of challenges and solutions being faced in high capacity fixed dense Network.
- Design documentation, technical reports and presentation as required.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience required.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, hands-on entrepreneurial environment
- Work experience at any major MW radio manufacturer or Wireless CPE (Customer-premises equipment)
- Experience in areas of 3G/LTE/5G/WiMAX/Wireless
- Deep knowhow in Board design, FPGA, multi-core network processors, mechanical design, HW verification, antennas.