Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Aim Hire Jobs||Advertiser Type:||Company|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Contract||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Python Developer - Applications
Job title: Python Developer - Applications
Job type: Contract
Pay Rate: €480.00 Per day
Duration: Long Term
- Creation in Python of transformation rules and validations rules that process and validate the statistical data which is used for the client's forecast. In this context, libraries and functions to simplify this process should be created. An architecture that clearly separate metadata and programs should be designed an applied.
- Integration of the script written in Python in the FDMS+/EcOS engine. Technical documentation and guidance will be provided for this task.
- Other following tasks include the generation of reports, management of a data repository.
- Promote, develop and implement test automation and build automation.
- Write technical documentation.
- Use of JIRA, Confluence and Subversion/Git as supporting tools
- Master + 5 years of relevant experience
- Sound knowledge and working experience in Python
- Good knowledge of web technologies and relational databases
- Ability to write clear documentation
- Knowledge of R language will be an asset
- Knowledge and experience with the Numpy and Pandas libraries will be an advantage
- Ability to speak in French and English Would be majorly Advantageous.