Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Access Group||Advertiser Type:||Company|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Access Group|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Project Manager (IRL)
Project Manager (People Division)
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of Love work, Love life' has been central to our success and so we're looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
It is an excellent opportunity to accelerate your career through a progression IT Company with a proven record of growth, investment and stability.
You will be responsible for managing projects of all types and sizes involving the Access People Division software products and that are delivered from within the Professional Services part of the business.
You will be expected to plan, co-ordinate and closely monitor the implementation of your project portfolio for external customers and the potential to manage internal projects too. These projects combine technical and operational natures as well as of varying lengths of duration dependent on the scale and scope, handed over from the point of sale.
In the event of projects requiring a bespoke integration or a bespoke piece of software, you will be expected to manage and deliver the requirements successfully in line with agreed plans and timescales, whilst liaising with our Cloud Platform Operations and Development teams.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Own the overall project including creating plans, ensuring burn rates are monitored, days are aligned to the roll out plan and customer satisfaction is high. (95%)
• Attend weekly Project Team meetings with the customer to report on the progress of projects (financial status, scope status, schedule status)
• Identify risks, issues, and actions throughout the life of the project.
• Establish options to mitigate risks and solve issues and implement agreed-upon options.
• Ensure project milestones are adhered to by all parties by maintaining constant and consistent communication channels and ensuring that the relevant sign off documents are procured.
• Attend and chair Steering meetings and/or conference calls with customers and with internal stakeholders.
• Ensure all communication is fully documented and recorded in line with internal project implementation methodology.
• Work closely with the New Business and Account Management Teams to ensure they have access to the best technical advice and consultancy support.
• Work closely with all other internal teams to ensure there is clear communication on all projects and where required attend internal inter-departmental meetings.
• Manage customer issues/objections through to their resolution
• Liaise with customers in meetings, both in person or over the phone to discuss their business needs and requirements. Will be especially proficient in running remote meetings via Teams, Zoom etc.
• Obtain certifications on Access products and continually improve their knowledge.
• Rely upon the Access Applause Hub to commend your colleagues and encourage the right behaviours in your project team.
As a well-rounded Project Manager, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Previous experience implementing and managing large change programmes and projects to an organisation's software solutions & systems.
• Having worked for a software supplier in a delivery role and been in a customer-facing role.
• Project Management qualifications (PRINCE2, PMP or similar) preferred but not essential.
• Being able to identify opportunities for cross sell or upsell that will happen organically as the project progresses, leading to additional Change Request opportunities.
• Having ability for customer relationship building at all levels and influencing an experienced team of implementation consultants whilst driving project solution through to successful resolution.
• Strong communication, organisational and administrative skills.
• Possessing commercial awareness.
• Being motivational and flexible and want to be part of a team culture that wins.
• Having a sufficient level of technical ability and knowledge to be able to understand and document the proposed solution and translate that into a joined-up vision to the Customer and Consultant team.
• Providing pre-sales assistance where required to both the New Business and Account Management teams, via on site meetings, conference calls and example project documentation.
The role may include national travel that may include overnight stays.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company, and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!