Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||QA Ltd||Advertiser Type:||Company|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Project Management Trainer
Description: Project Management Trainer
QA has been a market leader in the project and programme management training arena for many years and right now we are in a period of rapid growth! It's an exciting time to be part of the PPM Team as we invest heavily in the development of our delivery capabilities including our platforms, products and our people.
We have a great team of world class trainers who are passionate about customer service and personal development. We are looking for people who have outstanding core team values, understanding that our diversity makes us stronger, that we will win as a team and that we make a real difference to our learners.
Your Technical Skills part of the PPM description so that anyone who is not a PRINCE2 trainer can apply.
Your technical skills need to include PRINCE2 and ideally MSP course delivery. If you are able to deliver APM PMQ, MoP, P3O, MoR, PRINCE2 Agile, APMG Agile PM or Change Management courses then that would be a real bonus!
Your key focus will be the delivery of our PPM courses, both standard and bespoke content. Ensuring that our learners leave us with a sense of achievement and an improved capability for working in project and programme environments.
- Deliver standard or customised professional learning (or portfolio topics) while building positive relationships and sharing expertise internally and externally.
- Deliver high quality learning events to all learners in a variety of settings ie: Classroom, Virtual and Attend from anywhere.
- Be a positive ambassador for QA
- Deliver learning and contribute knowledge in specialist areas
- Support with customisation of learning topics or programmes
- Contribute to business success by driving the completion of learner evaluations and identifying and referring opportunities for improvement and takes ownership for own continuous professional development to ensure up to date and relevant delivery
- Timely completion of required administrative tasks such as attendance register
- Ability to deliver public and closed cohorts in-centre/on-site
- Good knowledge of Agile methods
What we can give you:
- Access to free QA training courses to continue your personal development
- Time off to support the charities you love
- Access to innovative delivery methods, and exciting course material
- Chance to work with like-minded educational enthusiasts; able to share and learn delivery best practice and industry leading knowledge
- Receive specialist coaching and support from your education leaders
A little more about QA: QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- Learning, Apprenticeships, Consulting and Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
Apply now - here's how! Simply hit the apply button. But if you want to know more or have any questions please email
At QA, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place.