Summary Sheet: Science & Technology
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Quanta Consultancy Services||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||Science & Technology||Subclassification:|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Jenny Latham|
|Employment Type:||Contract||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Process Design Leads - Drug substance start up
Description: One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for more engineers for their large-scale new facility in Dublin. Is this you?
Process Leads are is required to join a Global Pharmaceutical company located in Dublin.
This is an exciting project, there are lots of opportunities to learn new technology and develop current skills within a fast paced €700 million project. This fantastic client offers the opportunity to work within a large-scale environment with cutting-edge technology.
- Support client side design team in its efforts associated with the new build Facility.
- Support the client side design reviews in the area of Purification, cell culture or process support equipment with particular responsibility for Upstream and OR Downstream operations.
- Support client side design reviews in the area of support operations.
- Participate in cross-functional package, area, or overall design teams as required in support of the client's overall design goals and expectations.
- Participate in design reviews, model reviews, etc., and to input on design technical elements.
- Execute P&ID, URS, Specification and other reviews associated with the operations.
- Provide input and assistance to both Automation and CQV in relation to operations.
- Act as a secondary back-up to a colleague Process Engineering Area Lead.
- Participate in the design reviews and specifications review of any Vendor Package Equipment in respective work streams.
- Provide assistance for FAT's/SAT/CQV activities at various locations as required.
Please follow the links and apply for more information.
- Extensive experience in GMP pharmaceutical design/build/commission/start-up with direct responsibility for Engineering Documentation, Project Execution or Facility Design.
- Experience with design, construction or commissioning of a drug substance, drug product or finished product facility.
- Direct experience in a similar scale project of Purification Operations.
- Experience of Validation/Verification of GMP equipment or processes would be beneficial.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and lead a multifunctional team in support of defined objectives.
- Ability to constructively challenge, defend and present technical aspects of design and commissioning.