|Only 3 days left! Apply now in only 2 Minutes for FREE.|
Platform Engineer/DevOps Engineer
Company: This company are based in Manchester and are the largest GCP partner in Europe. They are currently focusing on DevOps and Data as two core areas of growth across the business and have seen great success and progress over the last 12 months, with a 200% growth in some areas. This company encourage fully remote and flexible working. They currently have around 150 employees across the UK and Netherlands. They are keen to upskill suitable candidates who have AWS or Azure experience and are interested in learning GCP.
- Ability to write tooling in at least one programming language
- Cloud experience - with any public cloud provider (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Cloud architecture understanding
- Containerisation experience (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Configuration management tooling (Puppet/Chef/ Ansible)
Any certifications are a bonus!
- This role is FULLY remote, post Covid
- Fun and welcoming office, located in Manchester
- Unlimited annual leave
- Individual allocated training and development budget
- Support learning the latest technologies
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Private Healthcare
- Childcare Vouchers
Interviews for these roles are being carried out remotely and can be scheduled around your calendar. Apply today for more details!
Other job opportunities