|Only 3 days left! Apply now in only 2 Minutes for FREE.|
Planning Manager (Renewable Energy)
Title: Planning Manager (Renewable Energy)
Aura Power is a global renewable energy developer that focuses on solar and battery projects in the UK, Europe and North America. Our significant pipeline of UK projects will be submitted into the planning system over the next 24 months.
The role of Planning Manager will require the applicant to work collaboratively with management and with members of the UK team in taking our early-stage UK solar and battery projects through the planning process.
You will work closely with other internal teams, including project management, public engagement, data management teams and technical design.
Regular travel requirements around the UK for site visits, community information events, and meeting with landowners and councils (most meetings are online during the current restrictions).
Role and Responsibilities
● Planning constraints analysis to assist site selection for new developments.
● Project management of various consultants to facilitate smooth and timely planning submission.
● Assisting third party consultants in the preparation of planning applications and condition discharge.
● Tracking current planning applications, and liaising closely with LPAs.
● Collaborating with our public engagement team on stakeholder engagement (organising community information events, and managing PR consultants).
Knowledge / Experience
● Minimum of 3 years planning or energy development experience
● Possess a sound working knowledge of the UK planning system, both at TCPA and DCO levels.
● A good level of commercial awareness.
● Excellent communication.
● Excellent data organisation and analytical skills.
● The ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
● Full drivers' licence.
● Ability to work from Bristol office.
Education and Qualifications
Degree level planning, or related fields, qualification preferred.
MRTPI or working towards MRTPI preferred.
To apply please submit your CV with a cover letter to the following email address -
Other job opportunities