Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||infom consulting GmbH||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Stefan Zuendorf|
|Employment Type:||Contract||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Physical Security Systems expert - 220-day initial +3x 1-years - Stras
We are looking for one "Physical Security Systems expert/Facilities" for STRASBOURG (100% on-site when Covid19 restrictions allow) to start from ASAP a 220-day contract (initial, plus 3x 1-year-extensions possible) for an international Org' client in Strasbourg. You will be involved with Physical Security Systems like CCTV System/Access System/Hypervision System/Fire detection and extinguishing system (Facility system included).
EU nationals ONLY (due to the EU security certifications required).
We can't accept any longer UK-consultants, as long they don't have EU-SECRET clearance or another EU-citizenship.
- Our client is an international organisation and a great reference in any CV! English speaking environment.
- The start might be off-site because of Corona for some weeks (tbc), but then the position will be on-site in Strasbourg.
This is a real longterm contract with possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability (initial 220 day contract from July, where additional 3x220 = 660 days extensions are foreseen).
- A Security clearance (SC - EU SECRET) will be required for this position, if you don't have a valid SC, we will guide you. Our company is holding "FSC - Facility Security Clearance", so we are able to guide/sponsor you through the "PSC - Personal Security Clearance" procedure.
EU nationals ONLY (due to the "EU" security certifications required). We can't accept any longer UK-consultants, as long they don't have EU-scurity-clearance or another EU-citizenship (after Brexit the UK-consultant can't get any longer "EU security clearances", which is mandatory for this position).
- Security configuration and operations standards for security systems and applications, including policy assessment and compliance tools, system security appliances, and host-based security systems
- Plan, coordinate, and perform programming for all security systems and other IT integrated components to meet client and system operational needs
Review of design physical security systems installed as to meet client needs according to best industry practice and Agency guidelines
- Perform internal and external technical control and vulnerability assessments to identify control weaknesses and assess the effectiveness of existing controls, and recommend remedial action.
Determine material quantities in the amounts needed to complete projects as per the first Agency planning for the current Building Project
- Develop and create systems documentation, including full review and correction of systems drawings, systems installation drawings, and other systems documentation
- Ensure that physical security systems are being installed, programmed, tested, and commissioned according to Agency needs and best practice standards
- Ensure that physical security systems are being properly maintained, reprogrammed, retested, and repaired according to Agency needs and best practice standards
- Performing technical and security audits as to ensure optimal security systems' performance
- Security monitoring and log analysis
- Review of design of the GTC/Facility system connections to the Hypervision system as to allow effective monitoring of the well-being of the Data center and all related equipment in order meet the business continuity needs and the best standards
- Design and implement technical security mechanisms and technologies
- Design and develop technical security standards and procedures.
Attend dedicated and administrator trainings as to master the security systems. Such would require the CCTV System training/Access System Training/Hypervision System training/Fire detection and extinguishing system and all related trainings (Facility system included) as to perform the works required
- Develop and perform effective security systems training sessions for relevant staff, notably the Physical Security Coordinators and the Guarding Force.
- Performing any other activity related to the security and management of the IT corporate infrastructure or other systems under client's responsibility.
- Managing/deploying the following security technologies: Fire security System, Fire extinguishing system, Physical Security Systems, Alarm and emergency systems for BCP purposes;
Security configuration reviews of IT Physical Security Infrastructure and devices.
Secure and manage specific security and safety related system (CCTV, access control, intrusion detection, etc.).
- Implementing security best practice guidelines (eg: ISO 27001)
- Good practice in the secure configuration of Servers, physical security systems and applications
- Performing security systems vulnerability assessments
- Performing forensic collection and analysis
- Expected to possess one or more of the following qualifications: One security related certification (CISSP, CISM, CISA, OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, CEH, CCNA, CCNP, etc.) or similar.
- Run reports & handle special projects as assigned
EU nationals ONLY (due to the security certifications required).
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described.
- This position requires "security clearance level: EU Secret". If the candidate doesn't have a Security Clearance (SC) yet, then he/she can start working, when presenting:
- A criminal record (from his/her home country), plus ID-card copy, and
- A prove that he/she has already started the proceed to obtain the SC.
Our company is holding "FSC - Facility Security Clearance", so we are able to guide/sponsor you through the "PSC - Personal Security Clearance" procedure.
Europass-CV-format (DOC) will be required at a later stage, it's mandatory, we can provide template.
- This role would likely be initially remote for some weeks, with the expectation to work 100% onsite after the restrictions have been lifted.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.
If this sounds of interest, then please get in touch ASAP so we can talk about the role and your experience.