|Only 2 days left! Apply now in only 2 Minutes for FREE.|
Perm Director Hospitality
Join the Leading Recruitment Agency in Hospitality !
Our client aims to solve their clients' staffing needs by providing the right people with the right qualities at the right time. Their ability to do this is founded on the values shared by all their staff, and their commitment to the services they provide. Their staff are rigorously trained using bespoke training sessions/materials & developed to be able to perform to the high standards of their clients They have the in-house experience, the industry contacts, expertise and knowledge within each of our specialist divisions to do just that.
Their vision is to be the very best at what they do because they know that consistency and innovation are important to you. By listening to you, they absorb and they understand; only then do they network, advise, source and connect.
- Ensure the continued development and growth of the Perms business across the London market, through the development of people, customers (new and existing) and service/operational excellence.
- Implementation and maintenance of both corporate strategies and business plans, ensuring both a commercially and operationally sound business is maintained that delivers profitable growth within targeted markets.
- Identify opportunities for growth within existing (value chain) and new clients
- Lead and support in the negotiation of business contracts.
- Proactively monitor regional sales/market trends and input into the regional and corporate sales plans/strategies as appropriate.
- Work to develop Perms business and the client's brand and market position including leveraging relationships from the wider businesses.
- enhance the Career for Life model through delivery of a quality service to senior level candidates and clients to develop opportunities for commercial growth.
- Continued review of account development against potential growth.
- Monitor and evaluate customer satisfaction processes such that productivity and quality levels are continually improving.
- Work closely with central departments and support functions to ensure that business unit goals are achieved.
- Continually review and enhance the Perms service model to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and internal efficiency.
- Achieve GP and OP targets for Business unit.
- Ensure the operational standards are driven consistently into business unit.
- Retention, development and growth of people through performance management and training
Advanced written and oral communication skills with good listening skills
Wide business acumen.
Able to successfully implement a strategic business plan that is aligned to corporate goals
Sound business ethics and integrity.
Independent with good problem solving skills
Able to analysis and interpret financial data
Strong customer focus
Democratic, consultative and decisive
Inspirational Leader who lives the company values' showing passion, enthusiasm and drive and delivers on promise
You'll be tenacious, driven and relentless. Your drive and energy will only be matched by your ruthless will to win. You won't follow the rules you'll make the rules!
Other job opportunities