Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Aspens Services Ltd||Advertiser Type:||Company|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Aspens Services Ltd|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Aspens Services Ltd - Worcester UK
A role has arisen for an experienced PHP Developer to join our expanding business.
Due to our business growth and improvement plans we need an additional capable developer to:
- Support, maintain and improve our current bespoke systems,
- Develop new systems and modules in support of our business plans,
- Ensure that our development processes are up-to-date and inline with best practice,
- Offer support and guidance to the other developers on the team.
We have an ever-increasing list of new features and products that will shape the future of our whole company.
- At least 2 years commercial or relevant software development experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of PHP
- Comprehensive knowledge of MySQL
- Experience working with code repositories (GitHub, BitBucket etc)
- Knowledge of working in a Linux/Ubuntu environment
- Ability to work as part of a team, or on their own initiative
- Experience with working with Zend framework
- Experience with Cloud Servers
- Experience with working within mobile app environments
As our business is in the education sector, Aspens Services is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, paid for by the employer.
Whilst the company is based in Worcestershire, applicants wishing to work fully remote will be considered.
Apply now and come to work for one of the top 100 fastest growing independent companies in the UK with great career opportunities.
Full time - 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
20 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays