|Only 2 days left! Apply now in only 2 Minutes for FREE.|
NHS Professionals - Diversity & Inclusion Lead - Home Working / Hertfordshire
NHS Professionals runs the largest NHS flexible staff bank, placing highly skilled temporary workers in NHS Trusts to meet their short, medium and long-term needs.
Uniquely they are owned by the Department of Health and Social Care and are therefore able to reinvest any surplus income directly back into the NHS.
As part of their strategic vision, they are looking to recruit a Diversity and Inclusion Specialist for a two year fixed term contract to lead and implement this project.
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, this standalone role will be to investigate the current D&I status; to develop a D&I strategy; and to design, lead and support the implementation.
Key elements of the role include:
- To lead as the D&I subject matter expert and to champion organisational change
- To develop strategic plans, lead specific projects, initiatives and interventions
- To lead on implementing, embedding and tracking performance
- To achieve agreed objectives
The ideal candidate will be an experienced D&I specialist with comprehensive knowledge of D&I strategies, trends, best practices, concepts and programmes with proven experience of designing and delivering programmes which have resulted in positive change in complex environments.
- Have a strong executive presence - be able to impact and influence at all levels
- Possess a track record of inspiring others and leading change
- Have an ability to work with diverse audiences and cultures
To apply, please send your CV to our retained consultant, Jo Wake at
Other job opportunities