Summary Sheet: Government & Defence
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Netforte Consulting Limited||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||Government & Defence||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Aaron Darby|
|Employment Type:||Contract||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Military Data Communications SME
Role: Military Data Communications SME
Contracting Authority: DSTL
Contract Length: 480 days
Pay Rate: ss440p/d Umbrella Max
Security Clearance: SC
CV Deadline: 4pm 08/11/2019
Interview Process: F2F - 15/11
The Dstl Cyber Systems Programme is looking to develop skills and experience and understanding of non-IP or RF data communication protocols and systems such that it can enable development of robust methods to detect anomalous or malicious traffic beyond the scope of the traditional enterprise network.
To support this aim we require a motivated and driven individual, able to provide expertise and advice in the area of military data communications, particularly databases and RF datalinks such as Mil-StD-1530, CANBus, firewire, GVA, link-16 or others.
- Experience in the use and deployment of military data communication protocols, (eg databuses and/or RF datalinks such as Mil-StD-1530, CANBus, firewire, GVA, link-16 or others)
- RF communications knowledge, design, analysis and implementation of protocols
- Broad understanding of the types of data communications components across the battlefield.
- Operational analysis/operational research experience
- RF communication experimentation with data collection using both hardware and simulation including design of experiments
- EW or ES specialism, the defence from and use of with applied knowledge (not necessarily to military systems)
- Whole systems design involving RF communications (end to end design and implementation)
- Design, build, test and evaluation of RF/EW experimentation facilities
- Analysis of data from RF communications systems for detection and pattern of life.