Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Radley James Ltd||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>George Kenny|
|Employment Type:||Any||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Microsoft System Engineer - Skype for Business office 365 Exchange onl
Microsoft System Engineer - Skype for Business office 365 Exchange online
One of the global leading technology firm has an opportunity that would not want to be overlooked. The role is base out in Amsterdam, and the exciting position falls within their solutions teams who are looking for a Microsoft system engineer to provide support and solutions for their unified communication and collaboration platform.
You will be joining a highly energetic and pressured environment, surrounded by like-minded individuals, where performance is key.
- Design, build, maintain and monitor the platform that allows their users to communicated and collaborate.
- Automate, improve user experience, and create an environment that is agile and flexible for the expanding needs of their users.
- Provide exceptional user support for income request, incidents, and issues.
What YOU need:
- Strong experience with messaging and collaboration tool such as Microsoft exchange, Skype for Business, and Experience migrating to cloud.
- Solid Scripting in PowerShell with an ability to intelligently automate.
- MDM solutions such as Mobile-Iron, Microsoft Intune and also, experience with Microsoft SCCM will considered as a plus.