Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Templeton and Partners||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Liliane Solomo|
|Employment Type:||Contract||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Microsoft Azure Hybrid Cloud Engineer
Templeton & Partners are seeking a Microsoft Azure Hybrid Cloud Engineer for one of our international clients within the Banking/Financie sector. This position will be remote working until further notice, given the current situation they will look to review and if safe to return to work they would need you to be based in their London, Office.
My client is looking for an experienced MS Azure Hybrid Cloud Engineer:
- More than 5+ years experience as MS Azure Cloud Hybrid Engineer
- Experience with Intergrate, Configuration, Deployment and manage centrally providied common cloud services (ie IAM, Networking, Montoring, Operating systems, Containers etc)
- Experience with Building Microservices environments using Containers - Kubernetes, Docker etc
- Build and supporting Continuous Integration, Continous Delivery and Continous Testing activities.
- Technical Knowledge/Experience of Azure Technologies services (Infentify, Networking, Compute, Storage, Web, Mobile, Containers, Database, Analytics, AI & Machine Learning)
- Demostrated Risk Management knoweledge
- Experience working within an Agile team environment.
- Support non-functional testing
This position will be operating INSIDE IR35 so please only apply if this is suitable.
I look forward to reviewing your application and discussing the opportunity with you.