Summary Sheet: Manufacturing Operations
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Pro Contract Direct||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Language:||French - France (fr-FR) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Maintenance Service Engineer - France
Maintenance Service Engineer - France
Looking for an Engineer - Service Maintenance to join our team providing field service, technical support, software support, and user training to our customers.
Must have (please don't apply if you don't have any of below):
• Experience or knowledge of liquid scintillation counting or liquid chromatography (HPLC)
• Relevant experience in the pharmaceutical or nuclear medicine industries
• Fluent in French (written and oral)
• Good level of written and oral English
• Experience working with radioactivity would be a plus
My Client is a manufacturer and supplier of instruments and software for the life sciences, PET / nuclear medicine, radiopharmacy, and radiation protection industries.
This position would be suitable for someone wishing to progress from a laboratory position to a field service role, or someone with the proven field service experience.
The role is 100% based in Paris, France, and will involve travel to customer sites in all regions of France.
• On-site installations and training of instrument and software users
• Preventive maintenance and qualification (IQ / OQ)
• Diagnosis and repair of systems
• Assistance before and after-sales
• Planning of service work
• Communication with customers
• Support for product demonstrations