Summary Sheet: Engineering
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||EOS Executive Search||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Russell Edmonds|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Maintenance Engineer
Our client is a well-known supplier of fresh produce to the retailers and further manufacturing, based in Cambridgeshire, and highly respected within the industry. They are currently seeking an experienced multi skilled engineer, with either bias considered. This is a days-based role, on a panama shift pattern
The company are presently heavily investing in new equipment and development, therefore it will be a fantastic time to join the business whilst improvement and progression is underway and opportunities to develop skills with PLCs exist.
- Provide engineering support to the site Operations team and ensure both reactive and planned maintenance is completed as required
- Devise and implement creative solutions to costly, time consuming or repeat maintenance tasks
- Ensure value for money, cost effectiveness and priorities are considered when making decisions and use the engineering systems to effectively manage, record and review activity
- Maintain safe working practices during the course of all engineering works. Ensure engineering work or building services do not adversely affect the environment.
- Experienced from within a FMCG or food manufacturing sector.
- Experience completing both reactive and planned maintenance activity and installations within an industrial or FMCG environment.
- Appropriate professional engineering qualifications and training.
- Good understanding of common mechanical and electrical systems eg control panels, circuits, bearings.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
The role will best suit someone with a professional attitude with flexibility, drive and enthusiasm. This role is ideal for someone who is looking for a positive working environment and a good team ethic, and may suit a time served engineer or a relative newcomer to engineering wishing to develop their skills and career.