Summary Sheet: Manufacturing Operations
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Cobra Plastics||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Country:||United States||Location:||United States|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Beth Fisher|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Machine Operator/Packer
Cobra Plastics is a plastic injection molding company that has been manufacturing quality plastic products since 1973. We manufacture over caps for all aerosol product categories including personal, household, food, paint, automotive and industrial. In addition, we manufacture and assemble a wide array of other custom injection molded products. The Company values its employees and provides training programs and opportunities for advancement. Company also offers a full benefit package that includes paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k) program, short and long term disability coverage, discount programs and much more.
The Machine Operator is responsible for ensuring proper inspection and packing of product. This position works in the Production Department, reporting to the Production Supervisor.
We currently have openings on 2nd and 3rd shifts.
- Monitor automated packing process, providing manual intervention when needed.
- Inspect full boxes of finished product for quality
- Assemble boxes for filling with finished product
- Keep downstream packing equipment running and supplied with boxes to be filled
- Seal, label and palletize finished product
- Band finished pallets of product
- Maintain organized and clean work stations and common areas
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to identify defects in finished product
- Ability to read shipping labels
- Good color acuity
- Strong Work Ethic
- Flexibility on shift with ability to work overtime as needed
- 1 to 3 years' experience in manufacturing environment preferred
- Ability to lift, carry, push and pull up to 30 pounds frequently, 35 pounds occasionally
- Team Oriented
- Strong Work Ethic