Summary Sheet: Engineering
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment Agency||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Lighting Test Engineer - Arnhem
Our client is an international company which has offices in many different countries. With a dedication to ensuring excellent quality and assurance in the world of technology. This dynamic company offers to the ideal candidate a challenging and fast paced work environment where you will be working as an expert in a diverse environment. Our client is currently looking for a fulltime Lighting Test Engineer to start ASAP.
- Independent assessing and testing of (semi) professional lighting products. We test high-end lighting (LED) including electronics, drivers and connecting modules according to international standards.
- Direct client contact regarding technical issues.
- Keep clients and project manager informed regarding the status & progress.
- Working on several projects at the same time.
- Reporting of the (preliminary) test results.
- 10% of the time testing at the premises of clients (mainly in the Netherlands).
- Besides your core responsibility in the lighting area, you will develop a duo-competence in one of the other area's of our service area.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Detailed knowledge on electronics, drivers, knowledge of software is an advantage.
- English and Dutch language skills are a must. German is an advantage.
- Relevant work experience in assessment of products or technical files is an advantage.
- Knowledge of international standards such as IEC 60598, IEC 61347 is an advantage.
- You are flexible, customer orientated and taking initiative.