Summary Sheet: Science & Technology
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Elevate Direct||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||Science & Technology||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Elevate Direct|
|Employment Type:||Contract||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Laboratory Assistant
- Carry out laboratory analysis and associated tasks as required, to support the laboratory team in order to provide an effective analytical service.
- Practise Good Manufacturing Practice and compliance with EHS regulations within the laboratory, ensuring these standards are maintained at all times.
- Maintain effective working relationships with section, customers and suppliers, and actively contribute to improvement initiatives within the laboratory group, and cross-functional teams.
- To develop technical skills and knowledge in order to support the laboratory team.
- To accurately record and check analytical data in compliance with local and company regulations.
- To generate and maintain own training records in order to show, analytical and procedural competence.
- Involvement in projects to support technical functions
- Work in a team with flexible approach and good communication skills
- Planning and organising required together with report writing.