Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Bespoke Business Software||Advertiser Type:||Company|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Alastair Badman|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Junior LAMP developer
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented junior developer to join a fast growing and innovative startup.
Who are we and what do we do?
Workhorse is a web application framework for SMEs. This framework is then configured to manage a wide variety of client requirements. The applications we deliver encompass CRM, ERP, reporting and KPIs. We work with companies across a huge breadth of industries, this includes marketing, events, recruitment, manufacturing and hardware installation.
What will you do?
- Undertake the continuing development of our web application platform
- Support existing clients
- Configure the application platform for new clients
What do we expect?
- You must be thorough, methodical and have good attention to detail
- Familiar with web application architecture, Linux and Apache
- Enthusiasm and passion for developing something new
- You should be inquisitive, imaginative, interested in new ideas
- The ability to work on own initiative, without micro-management
The day to day
- This is a collaborative role, so you can expect to spend some your time working with the team in a shared office space
- The rest of the time you can work remotely, and we are flexible about times
- We will provide the equipment you need to do the job
What can you expect in return?
- A position with a dynamic and fast-growing software company
- A focus on results, not hours spent at a desk
- A key role in the success of our company
NO RECRUITMENT COMPANIES PLEASE