Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Modis||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Bettina Kiss|
|Employment Type:||Contract||Workhours:||Not Specified|
For our client, we are looking for Senior Java Developers (3+ years of experience) for a future payment infrastructure project.
- Knowledge of and experience with Java development, and a strong wish to grow these skills
- Favorable with knowledge about frameworks like Hibernate, Spring and Maven
- Experience with Oracle database is an advantage, as well as experience with Linux/UNIX
- Candidates with the right enthusiasm, motivation and attitude will be prioritized
- Experience with data-intensive applications solutions with demand of high accessibility and distributed systems
- Experience with test-driven development and agile processes together with tools as jUnit, Fitnesse, Confluence and Jira
- Education at bachelor level or higher
Start date: ASAP
Location: Oslo, Norway
Duration: 6 months + extensions
Rate: Open for discussion
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.