Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Aim Hire Jobs||Advertiser Type:||Company|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Contract||Workhours:||Full Time|
Job Title: Java Developer
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Luxembourg
Contract Rate: Euro 450 per day Max.
Contract Length: 12 Months - Extension extremely likely
Our Client, one of the world's foremost IT Consultancies, is looking to recruit a Java Developer to join their client in Luxembourg.
Their client has a major initiative that will transform both how we give our clients access to their data and the way we work. This is an ongoing multi-year initiative involving the ingestion of huge amounts of data, data transformations, and then delivering that data via APIs and a client portal.
• Experience in professional Java software development
• An Agile mindset and team player.
• Real working Working experience with data streaming and DWH e.g. Kafka, Pentaho ETL
• Experience with Java in a micro service environment
• Experience with the Java build ecosystem: jUnit, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus
• Experience with Linux, comfortable with shell scripting
• Experience with SCM tools
• Experience with NoSQL DB e.g. Mongo DB, Elastic search
• Experience with Oracle DB (management & development e.g. PL/SQL)
Nice to have
• Real working experience Experience implementing with data pipeline tools:
o Hadoop platforms (HDP, CDH)
• Experience with GitHub
• Experience with Scala development
• Experience in Docker
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Hands on experience with PaaS solution such as Bluemix
This is a great role for the right candidate, so if you meet all the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY!