Summary Sheet: Engineering
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment Agency||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Internal Account Rep - Utrecht area
Our client is a leading international company in the electronics industry. In order to strengthen their International team, they are is looking for a self motivated and energetic Internal Account Representative with a good level of English speaking and written skills. The successful candidate will be part of an enthusiastic international team responsible for offering high quality service to European customers.
- Liaise with customers and the remote sales team by phone and email to grow business
- Execute sales price analysis, sales quote entry and communicate these to the customers
- Follow up quotes will be done
- Answer simple technical questions and arrange datasheets
- Follow up of sample orders
- Support Outside Sales on any subject related to technical-, commercial-,escalation-requests addressed by the customer
- Act as the interface for supply chain and customer for special stocking agreements
- Keep daily contact with factories and product management
- Chase and release orders for business awarded
- Prepare forecasts
- Manage requests of item creation
- Review scorecard results shared by customer and work proactive on performance improvements
- Contribute to process improvement and demonstrate a proactive attitude
- Support resolving customer enquiries and complaints in a satisfactory manner, help to coordinate actions in case of escalation process
- Make customer visits with Outside Sales
- Fluent in English (verbally and in written). Any additional European language is welcome.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A commercial attitude.
- The ability to work in a high pressure environment to meet team goals and customer deadlines is essential.
- The candidate must be able to perform multiple tasks in a short time period and be flexible from time to time to meet changing and more demanding customer requirements.
- 3 years plus experience in order management and customer service preferred.
- Must be able to work using their own initiative and to take ownership for co-coordinating tasks/resolutions and seeing it through to execution.