Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Mackenzie Jones||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Maurice Nash|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Information Security Analyst
Information Security Analyst. Circa ss55k + 25% Bonus + Benefits Package. Permanent. Middlesex. T6/MN/17856.
A leader within their industry is seeking to secure an Information Security Analyst. The role will be focused on Supplier Security Assessment across the IT/Technology estate. Applicants must have a passion for Cyber - Information Security and have a high-level understanding of IT.
- Security Supplier Assessment experience - able to flag concerns and log risks & remediations
- Improving IT security controls, performing continuous risk assessments and treatment plans
- Drafting information security policies, procedures and guidelines
- Third party engagement experience - assessing security vulnerabilities of third parties
- Knowledge of NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Understanding of ISO27001 - will assist with implementing ISO27001
- Understanding of Cyber Essentials Plus and CIS Controls
- Ideally have knowledge or experience of some of the following tools - Barracuda Email Protection, Vulnerability Management Solutions & Privileged Access Management
- Classifying a vulnerability and the impact of treating a vulnerability
- Experience of assisting with improving the Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Maintaining a Risk Register - logging risks & vulnerabilities etc
- High-level understanding of IT, ie what are Switches, Routers & Domain Controllers etc.
- Excellent communication skills - will liaise with senior managers across IT, Legal, Procurement & Operations
- Ability to influence stakeholders across an organisation, be an advocate for Information Security and its benefits
- Manage small to medium projects - pragmatic approach to project delivery
- Must have a passion for Information Security and continuous learning
- Driven, proactive and responsive approach - act with a sense of urgency
- Collaborative approach to teamwork, able to constructively challenge
- Excellent problem-solving ability - able to drill down to the core of a problem/issue
- Preferable to have worked within an end user environment but not essential
- Worked within an outsourced environment with offshore teams
- Ideally have worked within an international or Pan-European environment
- Enjoys working within a fast-paced environment
- This is NOT a compliance role.
- CEH, CISM, ISO 27001 LI/LA, Security+, CISSP, Ejpt.
Will be onboarded remotely.
Keywords: Cyber Security Analyst, Information Security Analyst, Security Specialist, Cyber Specialist, IT Security, ISO27001, Cyber Security, Security, ISMS, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, IT Security. Middlesex, Greater London. T6/MN/17856.