Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Request Technology - Craig Johnson||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United States||Location:||United States|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Craig Johnson|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: IT Workflow Developer
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking an IT Enablement Developer with strong workflow experience. Candidate will develop, configure and customize workflows, as well as perform workflow administration, report and dashboard setup, custom applications, content management, Scripting and third party software integrations. Candidate will also be tasked with development outside of the Service Management tooling including CI/CD, automation, and monitoring tools as well as others.
- Designs solutions after gathering business and technical requirements.
- Develops software solutions that are high performing and meet technical standards.
- Supports testing and problem solving/debugging of solutions.
- Implements software solutions following best practices.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Strong problem solving skills and technical aptitude.
- Self-motivated and passionate about technology.
- Experience working WebServices and basic Windows Server Administration.
- Experience in an AGILE/SCRUM environment.
- Bachelor's degree