Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Aspens Services Ltd||Advertiser Type:||Company|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Aspens Services Ltd|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: IT Technical Support Analyst
IT Technical Support Analyst
Aspens Services Ltd - Worcester UK
A role has arisen for an IT Technical Support Analyst to join our expanding business. This role would suit an Analyst looking for their next step up, and looking to broaden their experience.
Working with the IT Support and Development teams, we are looking for a Technical Support
- Support the 1st line team, resolving customer technical issues which are predominantly desktop oriented.
- Support the management of our Windows, Google, Chromebook and mobile device environments.
- Support the development of new cloud based applications.
- Propose technology improvements to our business.
- Support a small office network.
- Keep our environment secure.
Candidate requirements and skills
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience providing Windows Desktop support - Windows 10
- Experience in supporting Windows Server and Microsoft SQL services
- Expertise with the administration of Google Workspace
- Expertise in supporting Office 365, Intune and managing a domain controller, with Azure experience being desirable.
- Experience in supporting Network Infrastructure including simple routers & firewalls.
- Experience of writing high quality technical documentation and procedures.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to speak in a confident and professional manner
- Ability to work alone as well as within a team
- Full driving license preferred.
The role is primarily based at our Worcester Head Office, with limited scope for remote working. This role will not require extensive travel to our other sites.
We are at an exciting time of change and expansion within the business, we would love for you to be a part of it.
As our business is in the education sector, Aspens Services is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, paid for by the employer.
Apply now and come to work for one of the top 100 fastest growing independent companies in the UK with great career opportunities.
Full time - 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
20 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays