Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Integrity IT Solutions Limited||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Adam Thornton|
|Employment Type:||Contract||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager (99% remote work)
YOU MUST HAVE MSP EXPERIENCE - WORKED FOR A MANAGED SERVICE PROVIDER
Have you got experience in managing and delivering complex technical projects? Do you have strong communication and stakeholder management skills? If so, then you could be what we're looking for.
We have been solving business challenges since 1997, through the design and delivery of award-winning IT solutions and services. From infrastructure and cloud solutions to managed service and support, we work with market-leading vendors to deliver first-class solutions to the SME market. We're entering an exciting phase of growth having received significant investment, restructured at Board level, and defined a new strategy. We're going from strength to strength and are looking to invest in our new Customer Success Team with this role.
This Project Manager role requires proven experience in managing IT infrastructure and technology-oriented projects in line with PRINCE2 project management methodology. We're focused on delivering the best service experience we can and this role will be fundamental to this, ensuring that project scope, time, budget and quality expectations are defined and met.
- Managing customer projects in line with PRINCE2 project management methodology.
- Setting and agreeing on project objectives ensuring project deliverables, success criteria risks and assumptions are clearly defined.
- Creating and managing project documentation throughout the project life cycle.
- Ensuring all work is properly scoped, planned, costed, and risks/issues are identified and resolved or mitigated in advance.
- Managing project resourcing and scheduling.
- Producing and maintaining a risk register.
- Managing internal and third party resources to optimise their contribution and involvement.
- Managing the change control process and ensuring project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale, resource budgets and are signed off.
- Ensuring key project milestones are identified and project gateway reviews are held.
- Chairing project checkpoint/progress meetings, taking minutes and assigning actions.
- Ensuring all activities meet project quality standards, identifying process improvements where possible.
- Producing accurate, reliable, and timely project progress and closeout reports, including lessons learnt.
- Acting as a single point of contact for the project internally and externally.
- Maintaining strong relationships to manage complex external stakeholder structures, be they customers, end-users, partners, suppliers, or third parties.
- Facilitating open communication and discussion between stakeholders.
Skills, experience, and qualifications
- Must have PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification.
- Demonstrable experience of project delivery in a managed service environment or similar commercial environment, especially in digital transformation projects.
- Broadly skilled in information and communications technology.
- Working knowledge and familiarity with ITIL Service Management.
- Strong knowledge of change management, risk management, setting up and initiating projects.
- Evidence of producing quality project management documentation including, PID, highlight reports, resource planning, risk logs, change logs, issue logs, and highlight reports.
- Excellent understanding of standards within IT and Technology.
- Ability to work under pressure and without supervision.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good team player and team leader.
- Excellent stakeholder management and the ability to manage budgets.
If you're interested in the IT Project Manager role, please apply and contact Adam.