Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Helvetica Partners Sarl||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Alienor Charrey|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: IT Network & Systems Administrator (Cisco & Windows)
IT Network & Systems Administrator (Cisco & Windows)
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an IT Network & Systems Administrator (Cisco & Windows). The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn Canton.
- Carry out worldwide administration & troubleshooting of a Cisco-based LAN/WAN/WLAN environment.
- Administer a VMware, SAN, Windows Server & Active Directory infrastructure.
- Administer an IT security infrastructure (Firewall, VPN, Web filtering).
- Maintain & improve system availability & continuity.
- Participate in international projects/migration/rollouts.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in Data Networking & Server Administration.
- Strong experience in Cisco Networking, Cisco VoIP, Firewalling & Windows Servers.
- Sound experience in Citrix & VMware.
- Any experience in Exchange, SharePoint & ITIL is considered advantageous.
- University Degree in Computer Science.
- Cisco &/or Microsoft Environment certified.
- Highly motivated, proactive & team oriented.
- Strong communication & documentation skills.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written), French is considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.