Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Corecruitment||Advertiser Type:||Company|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>corecruitment|
|Employment Type:||Contract||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: IT Infrastructure manager- Contract
Job Title: IT Infrastructure manager- Contract
Salary: ss40,000pa plus bonus and benefits
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a hugely successful national bar group with sites through the UK. With a head office in Manchester and multiple brands across British towns and cities, they are looking for an IT infrastructure manager that will be a key part of the team for the next year.
What are we looking for?
A candidate that will be able to support projects and new openings across the business. They are looking for candidates that are able to deliver timely projects to a high standard, be able to proactively improve systems and be able to work across teams in a collaborative manner.
- Proactive delivery of a series of projects to deadlines
- Oversee the smooth running of the Company network and server infrastructure via 3 rd parties
- Supplier management
- 3 rd line and VIP user support
- Overseeing connectivity/network/WiFi needs for new Site installations and refurbs
- Build strong relationships and trust with Key Stakeholders and senior managers
- Supporting The SDM/Software Development Team on company initiatives.
- Representing the IT Dept in non-technical business initiatives.
- Office 365
- Teams Telephony
- Microsoft server
- Microsoft Windows