Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Sentinel IT LLP||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Country:||Czech Republic||Location:||Czech Republic|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Jordan Barwick|
|Employment Type:||Contract||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: IT Infrastructure Lead - Part-time
Infrastructure Lead - part time
SAP, DCM, DC, Data Centre, Incident Management, DR
12 month initial contract | part time (20 hours p/w) | Prague, Czech Republic | 1000 - 1200 CZK Per Hour
Infrastructure Lead is urgently required for a 12-month initial part time contract in Prague. You will be responsible for supporting DCM and DC changes, including incident analysis and management. You will also be responsible for creating and reviewing technical design documents & solutions, and will work with a number of external suppliers to support a range of projects.
- Solid understanding of IT infrastructure systems, process, and design.
- An understanding of SAP systems and ideally experience hosting SAP workloads.
- Strong experience collaborating with and managing external suppliers in the delivery of complex IT infrastructure solutions. Must be able to gain a strong understanding of supplier relationship, environment, designs, and processes quickly and efficiently.
- Strong experience in Data Centre configuration and related projects (DC/DCM).
- Strong experience in incident analysis and management.
- Strong service management knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.