Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Vivid Resourcing Ltd||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Katherine Broad|
|Employment Type:||Contract||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: IT AUDITOR/ANTWERP/FREELANCE/6 MONTHS +/€ NEG
IT AUDITOR/ANTWERP/FREELANCE/6 months +/Euros NEG
My client is looking for an IT Auditor to join their team on a large-scale project for a new customer. As IT Auditor, you'll help the customer assess and enhance their internal controls environment by reviewing IT processes and testing the effectiveness of existing controls.
- Incorporation of information risk management processes in the existing business and IT processes.
- Drafting auditory reports and assessing whether key risks are adequately mitigated by assessing effectiveness of key controls.
- Help define the audit work programme and approach
- Summarise findings and value-added recommendations. Document the fieldwork test results and the supporting evidences and present to auditing committees
- Setting up and maintaining relationships and act as point of contact with risk departments.
- CISA Certified (ISO 17000 a bonus but not required)
- 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Previous experience IT Auditing independently
- Background in information security or IT processes and a good understanding of internal control principles, including business process, application and IT general controls
- Fluent in English and working proficiency in Dutch
- LOCATION: Antwerp
- DURATION: 6 months
- START DATE: ASAP
- RATE: Euros Negotiable DOE
For immediate consideration for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number or alternatively call on (see below). Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.