Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Parity Professionals||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Michael Hartley|
|Employment Type:||Contract||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: ICT Procurement Executive
IT Procurement Consultant - Initial 6 months - €400-500pd - Dublin Based - Retail
Our client is looking for an IT Procurement Consultant who has got experience working with IT vendor frameworks, with particular focus on Oracle implementation projects.
- DAD upgrade - DAD is a file sharing platform used by Store Development and contractors to upload, share and manage drawings, specs etc. An market competition is required.
- IT Security vendor framework - work with IT to develop a framework of competent suppliers
- IT Reseller channel review - work with IT to reduce the number of resellers and devise strategy to move to single source or dual source.
- Supply chain labour mgt - Supply chain require a platform to allow them schedule and manage complex shift patterns
- ICT Supply chain support - support ICT supply chain teams
- ICT New markets support - be sole point of contact for ICT into new territories, draft/agree & pilot New markets guidelines that can be rolled out across business.
- Oracle programme support - support Head of Procurement managing complex Oracle retail implement across 1 prime vendor and 30 sub contracted vendors.
Parity - Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position