Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Helvetica Partners Sarl||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Alienor Charrey|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Head of Software Engineering (German and English)
Head of Software Engineering
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Head of Software Engineering. The role is a permanent position based in Z rich Canton.
- Hold responsibility for all Software Engineering & the Architecture of an investment management solution.
- Lead development teams in 3 different locations containing over 40 employees in total.
- Coordinate development projects & maintenance tasks of different application areas.
- In collaboration with an architect board & additional specialists; establish an architectural vision & in relation to further technical developments & the application architecture.
- Drive continuous modernization of development processes & infrastructure.
- Receive specifications on technical projects & release contents from product management & assist with release planning.
- Continuously strive to further develop the product & consider the product as a holistic solution.
- Consistently keep customers & marketability in mind when making decisions.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 4+ years of experience in the professional & personal Leadership of a Software Engineering Team.
- Strong expertise with modern Business Engineering Methods & Technologies & in Agile Development environments.
- Skilled & experienced with Java, C++, Oracle Database, PostgreSQL, Web Technologies, Linux, Windows & Docker.
- Ideally experienced in solving highly complex problems & product development.
- Completed Computer Science University Degree.
- Strong communication skills & customer-oriented.
- Professional, enthusiastic & skilled in inspiring others.
- Creative, a high level of initiative & very quality aware.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.