Additional Application Instructions
We are a highly ambitious business intelligence SAAS platform for the Global Cannabis Industry, in true SCALE up mode. We are seeking a talented Head of Platform to join the team and lead the next phase of exciting growth. You will report to the Managing Director and be responsible for the commercial performance (P&L) of the platform and its future roadmap.
This role requires an exceptional individual who will oversee all aspects of product and technical development, content, UX, subscription and revenue streams for the platform. You will ideally have min 5 years experience within a B2B SAAS business, including ownership of user acquisition and retention. You may be currently in a product management or product owner role, with an appreciation of the commercial and functional requirements needed to run a successful SAAS platform.
The team's management are based in Barcelona and London, but the rest of the team works remotely, so location is not an issue as long as you don't mind video conferences and texting, as well as adapting to CET / GMT time-zones.
- Managing the ATALIS P&L, you will have ownership for the revenue and cost performance of the ATALIS platform. Reporting directly to the Group Managing Director.
- Working with the Head of Marketing to develop a marketing strategy and plan to meet subscriber acquisition, retention and revenue growth targets.
- Creating a platform roadmap for ATALIS and introducing processes, metrics and systems to ensure the team is successful and aligned to the wider goals of the business.
- Managing the data sourcing by bringing together various news, data feeds and manual data gathering.
- Managing the creation of user dashboards, working with large data sets and data visualisation.
- Be responsible for the long-term vision of the platform architecture, infrastructure and performance.
- Engaging in the day to day operations of the platform to ensure customer and user requirements are delivered within the platform.
- Evaluating data analytics and metrics to prioritise effectively new feature development and architecture evolution.
- Building an operational plan for platform performance improvement and scalability that includes balancing resource allocations. .
- Managing blockers, resolving escalations, anticipating and making feature and resource trade-offs, balance the business needs against technical constraints.
- Maximising business benefit while facilitating the building of great customer experiences.
- Significant experience in either a business intelligence, marketing technology or content marketing platform business with minimum 5 years in product management or a similar role.
- Experience working in a fast-paced start-up or scale-up SAAS business.
- Working knowledge of the market intelligence and analytics technology landscape and buyer behaviour.
- Ability to form strong relationships across the organisation and work with resources outside of your function.
- Proven ability to acquire and retain customers and grow revenues from SAAS subscriptions.
- A growth mindset and ambition to successfully drive the platform's expansion.
- Prior experience of owning the technical direction and strategy of a platform team, working in an agile environment.
- Ability to understand the long term strategy of scaling up a SAAS platform but can also implement that vision.
- Experience of UX and design thinking process with a clear focus on delighting customers.
- Experience of dashboard design and data visualization
- Experience project managing the technical delivery and technical resources required to deliver and maintain the platform.
- Experience working within the cannabis industry (desirable but not essential)
Prohibition Partners is the definitive source of data, intelligence and strategy for the global legal cannabis industry. We enable our customers to successfully realise commercial opportunities through leading-edge technology and unparalleled research, analysis and insights. Our customer base includes investors, operators, blue-chip companies, FMCG brands and government bodies.
Please send your CV and a cover letter in English to . Excellent level of written and spoken English required