Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Request Technology - Kyle Honn||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United States||Location:||United States|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Kyle Honn|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Hadoop Engineer/Admin
- Administration experience on Hadoop, HDFS, YARN, Spark, Sentry/Ranger, HBase and Zookeeper
- Expert in configuring & troubleshooting of all the components in the Hadoop ecosystem like MapReduce, YARN, Pig, Hive, HBase, Sqoop, Flume, Zookeeper, Oozie (understanding of all these)
- Experience in installing/configuring cluster monitoring tools like Cloudera Manager/Ambari, Ganglia, or Nagios. (one of these)
- Design, install, and maintain big data analytics platforms (on-prem/cloud) including design, security, capacity planning, cluster setup and performance tuning.
- Deep understanding of distributed Hadoop ecosystem, networking connectivity and IO throughput along with other factors that affect distributed system performance
- Hands-on experience with Scripting with bash, Perl, ruby, or python (one of these)
- Working knowledge of hardening Hadoop with Kerberos, Jenkins, Git, AWS, TLS,SSL and HDFS encryption.