Summary Sheet: Transport & Logistics
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Challenge Group||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||Transport & Logistics||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Karen Lindley|
|Employment Type:||Contract||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: HGV Class 1 Driver
Come and join us and be a part of one of the largest recruitment and transport companies in the UK!
We have a fantastic opportunity for HGV Class 1 drivers in the Carrington Area for a well-established client.
start times normally between 14.00pm - 20.00pm, also tramping work available.
- General Haulage
- RDC and trunking work from site
- 3-4 drops per day
- Average shift lengths 12-14 hours
- Various shift patterns available
- Tramping available
- Ongoing contract
- LTD or PAYE drivers accommodated
- Additional shifts available or on other contracts within Challenge
- Weekly payments
- CPC courses with Challenge Assessors
Driver must have the following -
- Full UK HGV C+E Class 1 license held for at least 6 months and driven C+E for 180 days in past 365
- Digital tacho card and valid CPC card
- A good understanding of Drivers hours and regulations
- Good understanding of the working time directive
- Excellent geographical knowledge of UK road network
- Flexible approach to work
- Customer focused attitude
- A willingness to learn
The Challenge Group prides itself on providing our clients with first class drivers and service. This can only be achieved with quality and happy drivers who we invest in and offer a consistent and quality service. Please forward your CV for our immediate attention or call.