Summary Sheet: Trades & Services
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||MP Resourcing Ltd||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||Trades & Services||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Grounds Maintenance Team Leader
My client carries out Grounds Maintenance and Landscape Improvement work for multiple clients across Oxfordshire and provide a wide range of services to property managers, facilities managers, utility companies, public and private sectors and social housing.
- General ground maintenance duties using hand tools and powered horticultural machinery. Including: Grass cutting, shrub bed & hedge maintenance, litter clearance, leaf clearance, hard surface maintenance.
- Small project works: Planting, turfing, vegetation clearance, fencing.
- Winter maintenance: Gritting & snow clearance.
- Undertake any other duties appropriate to the position, which contribute to the purpose and objectives of the role
- Provide leadership to other members of the team.
- The timely delivery of services ensuring all works are completed to the required standards.
- Provide accurate updates on works completion via our bespoke works scheduling system.
- Responsibility for all company property. Vehicle, phone, keys, equipment, machinery & company uniform.
- Ensure compliance checks are carried out on vehicles, equipment & machinery as required.
- Maintain high standards of Health & Safety at all times.
Key Skills and Behaviours:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly motivated and reliable.
- The ability to demonstrate initiative & good organisational skills.
- A flexible working attitude
- The ability to accurately follow instructions.
- Team player.
- 2 years' experience in commercial grounds maintenance.
- Full driving licence.
- PA1 / PA6 spraying licence desirable but not essential.
- ss1k annual bonus + ss150 flat rate for Saturday work
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and birthdays off
- Smart phone & company van
- 8am/8.30am to 3:30pm - Winter Hours
- 7am to 4pm/5pm - Summer Hours
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.