| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Pro Contract Direct||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: GROUP FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
GROUP FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
LOCATION: REMOTE/ OXFORDSHIRE
SALARY: 75K BASE (CIRCA)
SECTOR: SECURITY AND SURVEILLANCE
To work in conjunction with the CFO and other members of the accounts staff to account for our client.
• Maintains direct responsibility for financial information systems and areas including; accounting functions, treasury functions, business plan(s) - budget(s) preparation & tracking, expenses control, cost control, cash flow control, etc.
• Assures the integrity, accuracy, and completeness of records and ensures that financial statements are presented on a timely basis as required by the Group Board, Divisional Board, and for Management guidance of operating units.
• Directs and implements internal controls, coordinates with external auditing, and assists any Group internal auditing.
• Manages the month, half-year, and year-end financial accounting and reporting processes to ensure the production of timely and accurate single & combined financial statements under IFRS &/or UK GAAP and reports as directed by the Group
• Conducts cost and revenue analysis and enhances the cash management system.
• Analyses financial records as one basis for producing appropriate forecasts of future financial position and budget requirements.
• Prepares cash flow and other financial reports for Management.
• Builds and maintains an accurate and complete Financial Information System (FIS). ' Develops accounting procedures and instructions manuals that comply with UK Law. Advises the Management of non-compliance situations and recommends solutions. Establishes and delivers the required periodic reports.
• Designs, develops, prepares and manages the annual budget process for the enterprise ensuring uniform and consistent application
• Performs other related tasks and duties assigned by the Divisional Managing Directors, Group Operations Officer, Group Chief Executive Officer or the Group Chief Financial Officer.
• Helps to recruits, develops, coaches and motivates competent team employees and maintains a spirit of teamwork and is also accountable for all functional areas and officers of the finance department.
• Complies with Company's Internal Regulations, Policies, and Management Instructions. Reports directly to the Group Chief Financial Officer..
OTHER WORKING REQUIREMENTS:
The role is based in Banbury but may entail UK and, less likely, overseas travel to undertake meetings with auditors, Client companies overseas and banks. Because of the changing nature of our business your job description will inevitably change. You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.
After a probation period, we will consider a degree of hybrid working. However, for the most part this role is office based.