Summary Sheet: Science & Technology
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Octagon Professionals||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||Science & Technology||Subclassification:|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: GM Finance & Corporate
Are you a seasoned accounting & finance professional who is looking for the next step in your career? Our client, a global Japanese food science company is looking for an experienced and committed manager who can take up the position of GM Finance & Corporate.
General Manager, Finance & Corporate is responsible for all the matter of Accounting and Finance, including daily bookkeeping to making official document such as Tax return and Annual Account, internal management accounting data, as well as financing of the company. General Manager also oversees all Trade & Logistics activities, Warehousing, and is responsible for Corporate & Administration, together with the Trade & Logistics Coordinator of the company.
- Preparing/Oversees posting of accounting information to appropriate accounts and responsible for all Accounting /Financing matter;
- Responsible for financing including bank mutation to communication with bank to get financial support for ongoing business;
- Close monthly report and give internal management accounting information in timely basis;
- Prepare and submit Annual account and Tax reporting documents;
- Report Consolidation package to MC in quarterly basis;
- Approval of sales orders, purchase orders, credit, debits and returns to ensure accurate invoicing for timely resolution;
- Runs timely reports to ensure that Trade & Logistics is meeting the expected minimums on the sales orders, adding the appropriate freight, and guaranteeing profits are met;
- Ensures accurate and timely response to vendors and processing of invoices;
- Troubleshoots to bring quick resolution to issues that arise within the Trade & Logistics Team;
- Prepares and facilitates the mid-year and annual performance evaluation of the Trade & Logistics Coordinator;
- Undertakes HR functions like payroll, monitoring time off and attendance issues. Recommend corrective action when the need arises and follow up with additional action/training;
- Responsible for drafting keeping and managing rules;
- Responsible for compliance matters;
- Responsible for IT related matter;
- Responsible for registration of official document;
- Support directors and executives to establish short and long-term goals/strategy;
- When necessary facilitate administration matter such as BOD and SHM including preparation and registration of the official document.
- More than 10 years of Accounting experience including trade, tax (VAT, CIT), an annual report in Dutch and management report is minimum;
- Good knowledge of Dutch GAAP and at least a basic knowledge of IFRS are required;
- 4 year Bachelor's Degree is minimally required. The accounting major is desirable;
- An excellent command of English and Dutch, both verbal and written;
- Proven background in maintaining strong, effective relationships with customers, suppliers and functional groups;
- Must have knowledge of EU and other related global regulations;
- Supervisory experience required;
- Knowledge and Understanding of Japanese business and culture;
- Strong work ethic with the ability to adjust to market dynamics;
- High Proficiency in MS Office;
- Ability to travel when required (few times per year).
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.