Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Hawksford||Advertiser Type:||Company|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Funds Business & Applications Analyst
Do you want to work alongside a driven and pro-active Operations team? We are recruiting a Funds Business & Applications Analyst to join our team.
We are open to consider candidates on full hybrid working reporting to the Jersey head office.
The type of person we are looking for:
- Suitable qualification in related technical field
- Previous associated work experience
- Practical application ability with Microsoft Office, Visio and Projects
- Detailed analytical abilities
- Strong experience in user testing and project management
- Lead operational support for eFront, including BAU reporting and systems changes.
- Operational and technical support on key applications.
- Manage internal and external projects within time and budget definitions.
- Manage project administration to ensure communication and actions are delivered.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Provide level 2 support to users with deep knowledge of the product or service, within your areas of responsibility.
Such other duties as the management may at times reasonably require. This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.