Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Premier SPorts||Advertiser Type:||Company|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Full Stack Laravel Developer
Full Stack Laravel Developer (Remotely)
Premier Sports is a leading linear and OTT broadcaster with a portfolio of sporting rights featuring some of the world's biggest leagues and brands. Operating in the UK and in an expanding number of global territories we cater for the most passionate of sporting fans delivering live and on demand programming of the highest caliber
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a mid level full stack PHP developer to join our team in working on a dynamic new platform converging our online presence and streaming onto the one portal.
The ideal candidate will work cross-functionally and collaborate effectively with teams from across our business to deliver a product which is top class in both customer experience and in CMS/CRM usability.
This position is offered on an initial six month contract with the hopes to extend into a full time role.
Both fully remote working and office based in Dublin, Ireland equally acceptable.
The PHP Developer will work in a small team to contribute to the ongoing design and build of a new Laravel based website.
Work with our Project Manager to build feature requests and projects based on business needs/requirements.
Produce high-quality, well-documented code using best practices for maintainability, readability and reuse.
Respond in a timely manner to user bug requests and document solutions and provide on-going support and bug fixes for our existing applications.
- 3+ years experience in Laravel with 2 years in Laravel 6+
- Designing and developing user interfaces
- Experience of building large-scale web applications
- Version control knowledge Git/Bitbucket
- High levels of capability in the LAMP stack
- Good knowledge of relational database design, including optimisations, performance tweaking and using indexes
- Good communication skills - able to understand and explain complex concepts in non-technical language; able to contribute effectively to team meetings
- Team player, analytical, self-motivated, proactive, independent thinker, with a "can-do" mentality
- Problem solver - able to apply knowledge, logic, and imagination to make sense of complex problems and develop solutions to solve them
- Knowledge of AWS and deploying/maintaining services.
- Linux command line experience
- OTT experience