| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Laureate Online Education BV||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Frontend developer with SEO affinity Internship
Expanding access to quality higher education to make the world a better place
Throughout our worldwide network of higher education institutions, we share a mission to make quality higher education accessible and affordable so more students can pursue their dreams. It's a mission we believe will help make the world a better place.
Laureate's network institutions deliver professional-oriented programs in a wide range of disciplines that generate strong interest from students and provide attractive employment outcomes.
We believe in the power of education to transform lives and remain committed to making a positive, enduring impact in the communities we serve. When our students succeed, countries prosper and societies benefit.
The Web intern role is a cross-functional and multi-brand position, offering an exciting opportunity for an energetic, pro-active candidate who is keen to work in an international environment while supporting one the largest providers of online education.
Laureate Partners, is part of the Laureate International Universities network of more than 80 campus-based and online institutions worldwide and bases its European operations in Amsterdam. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with three of the institutions members of Laureate Partners, the University of Liverpool, Walden University (International segment) and the University of Miami- Online. However, the main focus will be on the University of Liverpool.
- Day to day tasks (content change, blogs, podcasts, etc.)
- Helping in the rebrand exercise of the existing UoL program pages
- Getting the new blog section populated with the content we already have as well as new content.
- Assistance with the rebranding exercise of the WAIN site
- SEO optimization related tasks
- Basic knowledge of the various digital marketing mediums, including SEO
- Experience with CMS systems, preferably SiteCore is a plus
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Basic understanding and knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus
- Demonstrate willingness to learn
- Problem-solving skills
- Must be organized, have great attention to detail and able to perform under pressure and tight deadlines
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work on cross-functional teams and to clearly communicate to internal teams and present to management
- Team player: enthusiastic and able to thrive in a matrix organization in an environment of constant change
- Intermediate level of English. Other languages a plus