Summary Sheet: Accounting
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Stanton House||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Hannah Minker|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Finance Business Partner
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Business Partner to join a fast-growing household brand in West London. Within this role, you will be working closely with the Commercial team to provide them with financial and analytical support, business partnering with key areas of the business including building a strong relationship with the Group Finance team. You will be leading on forecasting and budgeting and the ideal candidate will have the ability to spot trends and challenge data.
To successfully deliver in the profile position, you will need to have:
- University degree.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build professional relationships and influence senior stakeholders where necessary.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to spot trends and challenge data.
- Previous modelling experience.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Strong excel skills.
A little more information about the role:
- Business partnering with key areas of the business including exposure to senior stakeholders, providing them with commercial support and explanation of revenue metrics and drivers.
- Responsible for the management accounts and consolidation for month, quarter and year end.
- Ownership of all financial analysis and internal reporting.
- Leading on the forecasting and planning.
- Challenging the business to deliver against targets, providing commercial support and guidance where necessary.
- Ad-hoc projects which will also include process improvement of
If you have the skill set required, or would like further information, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.