Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Base 3||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Jobs|
|Employment Type:||Contract||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Experienced MSFT Engineer (Native/Fluent Dutch/French)
Experienced MSFT Engineer (Native/Fluent Dutch/French with knowledge of the English language)
You will be part of the Application Development Team which is responsible for the ERP and Field Service Management solutions.
- act as a technical reference for functional consultants, project managers and business development.
- apply your expertise to evaluate quality development work.
- document your work in a structured and transparent way.
- take initiative to propose improvements.
- report status of projects/developments to the PM/PMO.
- interact with the infrastructure department regarding requirements (sandbox, Servers, license activations,...).
- get the opportunity to work with the latest Microsoft technologies and to further develop yourself in those technologies.
Native/Fluent Dutch/French with knowledge of the English language. (Killing criteria)
- Experience with MSFT Dynamix AX (minimum 5 years).
- Experience with integration software/Interfaces - Unit testing.
- Able to work Agile (Scrum).
- A pragmatic thinker oriented towards finding solutions.
- Be willing to continuously learn.
- A quality driven, result oriented team player.