Summary Sheet: Engineering
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment Agency||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Equipment Field Service Technician - Amsterdam
Our international client who are the leaders in their field are looking for a dedicated Equipment Field Technician to join their very driven Technical team. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for testing, assembling and troubleshooting machines and systems at various operations facilities and also on site at customers. You need to be willing to travel as travel will involve 50% of the job, within the EU.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Testing and/or assembling machines or systems, in our client's operations facilities
- Perform factory acceptance tests of finished equipment in house and/or at customer sites.
- Support for new installations at customer sites
- Provide customers with operator and maintenance training
- Conduct maintenance and health checks of installed equipment
- Write service reports & communicate with stakeholders.
- Manage Service Requests in ERP system
- Trouble shoot and provide onsite repairs as needed
- Set-up and execute product tests for equipment in our client's operations facility
- Technical school/college level of education (MTS +) in mechanical engineering
- Minimum of 3 years in a field service role involving mechanical equipment
- Fluent level of English; additional language skills are advantageous
- Strong mechanical & electrical/controls aptitude. Basic electrical skills
- Demonstrated ability to supervise installation labor
- Problem solver
- Practical and "hands-on"
- Able to read mechanical, electrical and pneumatic drawings
- Excellent communication skills
- Energetic, well organized and a team player
- Service and customer oriented
- Able to travel to customer sites Europe-wide (approx. 50% travel)