|Only 3 days left! Apply now in only 2 Minutes for FREE.|
ECAS are the UK experts in network protection with extensive experience in the water industry. UK water companies use our skills and behavioural change expertise to protect their assets. Due to expansion, we are seeking to hire an Environmental Inspectors to join our developing teams in the Severn Trent & United Utilities Regions. The role will see you working with the Food Service Sector to ensure that Fats, Oils and Grease waste is being trapped at source. The ability to educate and get people to understand the importance of protecting the environment is a key element to this role.
• Reports directly to Senior Environmental Inspector.
• Ability to work in a team and alone in the field
• Accountable for management of many Food Service Establishment (FSE's) across the region in accordance with client company standards and where necessary, work with them to ensure appropriate mitigation measures are put in place to prevent a reoccurrence of sewer blockages, pollutions, or flooding's
• Ability to educate people and get buy in from a wide range of business owners.
• Prepare, organise and maintain inspection records.
• Promote ECAS at relevant client work streams.
• Ambitious self-starter with strong drive and professionalism.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills to manage relationships across a range of business owners.
• Working proficiency of Microsoft Office essential.
• You should enjoy hard work and must be willing to work within a highly motivated team and challenging environment.
• Full clean driver's license
• While experience is an advantage within a similar field, it is not essential as full training will be given to the successful candidate.
Other job opportunities