Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Tiger Resourcing Solutions Ltd||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>James Barber|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Embedded Software Engineer - C/C++, Linux, Firmware, device drivers
Embedded Software Engineer - C/C++, Linux, Firmware, device drivers
The World's Most Cost-Effective Multi-Beam Phased Array Broadband System, this is an advanced wireless access and backbone technology with a patented backhaul relay architecture.
As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive and design innovative products. You will be responsible to drive key aspects of product definition, design, optimization, implementation, and test. You must be responsive, flexible, attentions to details and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
In this role, you will be leading the SW and FW development, including:
- Use your top-notch software development expertise to inspire others to develop better software practices and principles.
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug Embedded software systems.
- Work with requirements and prototypes from cross-teams (R&D, Software, HW,)
- Work with Software Engineers to integrate such Embedded systems with the overall system such as NMS.
- 5+ years of experience building high-quality Embedded software
- Strong experience in Embedded system programming: RTOS/Linux
- Proficiency in BSP and device drivers development and debug
- Experience with Embedded controllers' development, including component datasheet reading, Embedded programming and code writing, HW and SW debugging.
- Experience with Real Time constraints and hardware interfaces (eg SPI, UART, I2C, USB, ETH and MQTT, Ethernet).
- Advanced knowledge of software engineering principles including requirements gathering, software design, source control management, build processes, code reviews, testing methods.
- B.S. in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience required.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, hands-on entrepreneurial environment
- Experience debugging Embedded system software and hardware using tools such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, etc.
- developing modems including QoS, IP switching, integration with different configurable HW
- Experience with networking/wireless, TCP/IP, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Experience with development Embedded web application JS/HTML/CSS is an advantage