Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Helvetica Partners Sarl||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Simon Ellis Manda|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Embedded C/C++ Software Developer
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Embedded C/C++ Software Developer. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Specify, analyze, design, implement, verify & document Embedded software of class C medical devices according to IEC 62304.
- Participate in interdisciplinary project teams (electronics, mechanics, app development & systems engineering).
- At least 2 years of professional C/C ++ Embedded Software Development experience.
- Some skills & experience in Agile Development, Unit Testing & Continuous Integration.
- Ideally experienced in the fields of wireless communication (Bluetooth & NFC) & cyber security.
- Any Software Development experience within a highly regulated environment is considered a plus.
- Completed Engineering University Degree specializing in Electrical, Micro or Medical Technology or Computer Science (or similar).
- Enthusiastic to develop high-quality & hardware-related software according to given processes.
- Highly organized & a team player.
- Fluent English speaker, German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.