Summary Sheet: Engineering
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment Agency||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Electrical Project Engineer - Arnhem
Our client is an international company which has offices in many different countries. With a dedication to ensuring excellent quality and assurance in the world of technology. This dynamic company offers to the ideal candidate a challenging and fast paced work environment where you will be working as an expert in a diverse environment. Our client is currently looking for a fulltime Electrical Project Engineer to start ASAP.
- Independent assessing and testing of batteries and high-end appliances including electronics;
- Perform environmental testing;
- Keep battery clients direct informed regarding the status & progress. For other type of clients: direct contact regarding technical issues;
- Working on several projects at the same time;
- Reporting of the (preliminary) test results;
- Max 10% of the time testing at the premises of clients (mainly in Europe).
- Master or Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or similar;
- Detailed knowledge on electronics and batteries is an advantage;
- Relevant work experience in assessment of products or technical files is an advantage;
- Knowledge of international standards -such as IEC 62133, IEC 62281- is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of English. Dutch or German is an advantage.
- You are flexible, customer orientated and taking initiative.